Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cardinals Game



Last night I took the boys to our first Cardinals game. The Cardinals played the Braves and won 3-1. It was a great game! The highlights during the game were seeing Adam Wainright pitch an absolute gem, Matt Holiday homering, and Justin Upton get ejected.

Before the game the boys and I went with friends from church and were able to get a few former Cardinals autographs. I also caught a ball thrown into the stands by former Brave great Terry Pendleton after the Braves batting practice. After the game we got a few more autographs highlighted by Jim Edmunds.

I didn't tour all Busch stadium but it was a great park. There were great views of the city skyline and the Arc. Overall the atmosphere was incredible.

Of course I wore a Gators shirt and got several Go Gators! during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment