Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How and I doing? Nine Heartfelt Remarks from Pastors and Church Members


Thom Rainer posted two really good posts last week about pastors and church members. And feedback between them. Sometimes there can be a great disconnect between pastors and their congregations.  I am sure there are a number of factors that cause this disconnect (cultural and age differences etc) and Rainer in these two articles does a great job of trying to bridge the gap.

As a pastor I want to be as transparent as I can be (for better or worse) as I lead. I ask for and I welcome feedback and would appreciate any of your thoughts after reading these two articles. I can identify with a lot of the points from Pastors to Church Members. Especially #7 "Please don’t criticize me or ask me to do something right before I preach." How about you (pastor or church member) what points can you relate to?  Read both articles. How am I doing (CM to Pastor)?
Nine Heartfelt Things Church Members Would Like to Say to Their Pastors

Nine Heartfelt Things Pastors Would Like to Say to Church Members




No comments:

Post a Comment